Our team is excited to announce the release of new updates to our cloud migration tool. These updates focus on improving performance and making the migration process more efficient.
We are confident that these changes will make it easier for you to migrate the data to the cloud, to take advantage of the many benefits that cloud computing has to offer.
Another important update is the addition of the signature admin guide, click here to start setting up email for all users in a Google or Microsoft 365 tenant.
Check out the complete release notes below:
Mail Migration Improvement
- Added ability to migrate an archived Mail Google User.
- Fix an error while reprocessing error items in Mail delta passes.
- Fix the Calendar with non-displayable characters.
- Fix the wrong Trash mail count in Mail after a Delta pass
File Migration Enhancements
- Added “TargetEmail” column to File Dashboard and Error exports.
- Fix an issue with migrating to a specific target folder in GDrive.
- Due to a bug in Graph API, switch back OneDrive PreProcessing to CSOM.
- Fixing an issue with the wrong specific folder name after migration to Google target tenant.
- Fix issue during (GetList and migration) blob storage migration.
- Fixing an issue with an empty folder name after delta passes migration from Google to Office tenants.
- Improve the performance of folder discovery with specific source folders for file migration from OneDrive.
- Better handling folders with an empty name for Google to Office migrations.
- Fix migration error “Value cannot be null. (Parameter ‘collection’)” for OneDrive to OneDrive migration.
- Fix rewriting of files and folders containing invalid characters.
- Initialize and verify the system group permissions for file migration from OneDrive.
- Handle the error in file upload failure for google drive to google drive migration.
- Fix error “User not found” in getting user’s drive items – Update UPN for Graph API for file migration from OneDrive.
Sites / Teams Migration Updates
- Fixing an issue with duplicated file items after delta passes from Google to Office for Sites and Groups migration.
- Add default system group in default permissions when we migrate from shared drive automatically for the target group.
- Improved Teams tab items migration.
- Implement the new migration process of Google Groups using Vault.
Lotus Notes Migration
- Fix an issue for converting Lotus Time zones.
- Fix Various Lotus Notes calendar issues.
- Fix an issue for migrating the online Mailbox and Archive at the same time.
- Fixed pagination on the mapping table.
- Added two-factor authentication.
- Added ability for customer to delete his account.
If you’re interested in trying out Cloudiway, please contact us for more information or to schedule a demo. Our team is always available to answer any questions and help you through the migration process.