Here are some of the notable evolutions that we have added to the Cloudiway data migration tools over the past month👇
UI UX Improvements
- Logs layout for user after remediation File.
- Improvement file statistics layout.
- Reviewing configuration of GSuite source connector, indicates the correct connector type.
- Google Groups & Teams: files counted as Files and not as Pages in Dashboard statistics.
- The “specific settings” icon is always displayed after changes in settings have been made.
- File and mail products: reduce logs for duplicate errors or alert messages.
- Google Sites and Groups: separation of their dashboards for better user experience.
Mail Migration / Archives
- Correction of the appearance of the Display Name for shared mailboxes after pre-processing action.
- Vault for archives mails: “Get List” retrieves only the users with archive enabled and not all users.
- Retrieve Display Name instead of “technical” Name for Shared mailboxes.
- When uploading a resource, pop-up window appears for distribution list, and displays only the connectors that applies for distribution list.
- Source and target:
- Vault for archives mails: Target pool displays only available target pools, not source pools.
- When migrating contacts for Lotus Notes, we can also insert the value NULL into the column ParentFolderId.
- Migrate from SharePoint to SharePoint scenario. The permissions level migrates correctly.
File Migration Advancement
- Duplicates management for copy option.
- Vault for archives files pre-processing and data migration.
- Target Email’s prefix name can be different than Target Group Name for teams target recipient type.
- After Audit action for files product, the folder path displays correctly.
- Audit action can initialize without error after updating admin permissions for source and target tenants.
- Shorting User list by Name, show correct results.
Sites / Teams Progress
- Google Sites: The scenario with many lookup fields has now been fixed.
- Sites Dashboards: The column with batch name is not empty anymore.
- Sites Dashboards: Filtering by batch displays correct results.
- CSV import option for new Google Sites.
- Google Sites: The issue with rewriting links under root, after data migration from/to a site has been fixed.
- Google Sites: Migration of non-classic Web part pages.
- Modern Authentication implemented.
- GALSync: Propagate Guest deletions has been corrected.
- Lotus Notes: Object reference not set after migrating only archives and not the online mailbox.
- GALSync: Wrong order in pagination for Job History.
- FreeBusy: Groups display name can be different from Group Email’s Prefix in the pull User action.
- GALSync: Filtering pulling Groups displays correct results even if Office connector names contain print characters.
And several other improvements & bug fixes
- Specific source folder value for Dropbox product added.
- Empty CSV file can no longer be exported.
- Date filter for Files, Sites, Teams & Groups.
- Google Vault: “Get List” changed conditions to cast Vault settings.
- Admin Guides articles: Office 365 enable Basic Authentication section has been removed.
- Admin Guides articles: Updated FreeBusy troubleshooting guide for connecting to Exchange Online.
- Updated VAT in Zoho for customers that want to change on Novelty.
- Copy and Paste action for Connector’s Domain name.
- KB articles: new KB article on how to enable custom script for SharePoint sites.
Enhancement to Signature:
- The “Stop” button is no more displaying as active when a not working job is selected.
We will be back soon with more updates. In the meantime, go ahead and try out these new features. 🤝 You can log in here!
Hope you find it helpful and thanks for reading!