What is a Senior Backend Software Developer?
A Backend Senior Software developer is responsible of creating, maintaining, testing, and debugging the entire back end of an application or system.
Localization: office located in France – Rhônes Alpes – Annecy, or remote working 100% (worldwide)
Experience: 3 years minimum
Studies: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
France contract Status: Cadre
Type of contract: FTE, (fulltime), 100%
Salary: following candidate profile
- Analysis of the existing product application, business constraints, etc…
- Technical design and development of the product
- Write detailed specification documents and ensure internal acceptance and documentation
- Provide level 3 support assistance to the support team.
- Ability to propose new product features, to have a global vision and to be able to develop a
product from conception to the production launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a C# .NET Developer (Minimum 3 years)
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- VSTS (Azure Devops)
- SQL expertise
- Kubernetes and Azure knowledge would be a plus
- MCSD or MCPD certification will be highly advantageous.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is mandatory.